Sunday, August 29, 2010

God's Gift of Hope

Her story does not end but this story must. Ana has become a person of determination and purpose. In Jr. High she set a school track record in the 70m and 100m sprints. Her High school track accomplishments include go to the state finals with her relay team 3 years in a row. Two of her greatest accomplishment have been, Member of the National Honor Society, Detroit Free Press Honorable Mention All State Basketball Player, Point Guard.

As her father I have the greatest blessing in watching her prepare to impact the world. Her studies are preparing her to make a difference in the lives and living conditions of the worlds neediest peoples. Through long nights of praying and yes, crying, God has given us His gift. Today we live in a society where life seems so cheap, so disposable, so inconvenient at times. God help us to see life the way He does.

If you would like to know more about her story contact me through my email address, I can try and make an audio version of my pending book available. There is so much more to the story. Family tragedy and the near death of Hilary will lead us, me, through some very dark times. God has a plan for all of us and His plan is being worked out in my life.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment